Sunday, May 14, 2006

merci from ny_times0@mac.com

Dear fellow travelers,

Thank you all for such a marvelously intense, enlightening, and commited day.
I'm sorry that I probably will have to work in the TML Blackbox Sunday 11 - 5 or 6 , so cannot join you tomorrow.
Too bad for me since I would love any chance to explore Deleuze and Bergson etc with DtV.

However I trust that Harry Erik, Karmen, Freida, and Alex's substrate magic will at least in part realize what I can only describe discursively.

However I'm with you in spirit -- it would be a pleasure to carry on the many movement spawned by our exercises and discussions today. If jhave or someone can connect to iChat I'd be happy to participate in re-embodied form as ny_times0@mac.com .

immanently yours,
Xin Wei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home